More and more multinational companies are considering or implementing centralised structures such commissionaires structures, shared service centres, ‘SE’ Societas Europaea.
The aligned strategic objectives these structures could deliver in general are:
- Simplification of company structure
- Simplification of fiscal and financial processes
- Standardisation of fleet processes
- Centralisation of external fleet costs
- No impact on company car/individual employer
- Facilitated by new VAT rules for place of supply of services
But how would this apply to your current fleet structure?